Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I find more information about allergens and dietary requirements, such as gluten free and halal?
You can find nutritional information and ingredients on each of our product pages. We also have a filter so you can see which flavours are dairy, gelatine and gluten free, and halal suitable.
- Where is your ice cream made?
We make our ice cream at our factory in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Can I visit the Tip Top factory?
Tours of the Tip Top factory are available throughout the year, where you can see our ice cream being made and learn more about our processes. To make a booking request and find out more about the tour, check out our factory tour page.
- Can I buy directly from Tip Top?
We don't sell ice cream directly to the public, but you can find it around New Zealand in a variety of locations including supermarkets, dairies, petrol stations, and convenience stores.
- Does any Tip Top ice cream contain palm oil?
No, we don't use palm oil in any of our Tip Top ice cream products. We also only use natural colours and flavours.
- I'm interested in working for Tip Top ice cream - how can I find out if there are jobs available?
We're always looking for great people to join our team! To register your interest, please contact our team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you support charities and fundraising initiatives?
We support a variety of charities and fundraising initiatives each year, including offering freezer equipment for use during fundraising events. To find out more please check out our fundraising page.
- I'd like to become a customer and sell Tip Top ice cream - where can I find out more details?
You can find more detail about becoming a customer on our Become a Retailer page.