Terms & Conditions
Tip Top is owned and operated by Tip Top Ice Cream Company Limited (“Tip Top”). Please read these terms and conditions for the use of the website. If you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may use the website, otherwise you should not.
Use of this website is deemed to be acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this policy. Tip Top may vary this policy at any time. The current version of the policy will be maintained on the website. This website is operated and controlled from Tip Top offices in New Zealand. If you use this website from outside New Zealand you are responsible for complying with any applicable laws. This policy shall be interpreted in accordance with, and governed by the laws of New Zealand.
You may not misuse the website (including, without limitation, by hacking) or do anything to bring Tip Top into disrepute.
While we endeavour to ensure that the website is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
All intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright and trade mark rights) in all materials displayed or available on the website belongs to Tip Top unless otherwise stated. If the owner of any material published on this website is not Tip Top, your rights in respect of that material will be as defined by the copyright owner of the material concerned.
Unless otherwise stated, you are permitted to copy text published by Tip Top on this website for your own non-commercial use only, provided you retain and display any copyright notice applying to the material. Individual items may have more specific terms and conditions associated with them, in which case those terms and conditions will apply to that item in place of this general permission.
Except as set out above, all rights to the website (including rights in text, graphics, selection, arrangement and overall website design) are reserved and no right or licence is granted or implied under any copyright, patent, trade mark or other intellectual property right of Tip Top or any other party as a consequence of the publication of any material on the website. No material from the website may be reproduced, adapted or distributed, in whole or in part, or on any media without written permission (which includes email) from Tip Top.
Use of information supplied by you
All product or advertising suggestions or ideas, or other information communicated to Tip Top through this website shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. All such information will become the exclusive property of Tip Top for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without notice or compensation to you.
Tip Top liability
In no event shall Tip Top be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise for any: increased costs or expenses; loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings; special, indirect or consequential damage of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with your use of this website or any linked website or of any material contained from them.
Consumer guarantees act
If you are a business using the website, then you agree that the provisions of the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply to your use of the website or your reliance on the website.
Waterbourne spin the wheel – promo Ts&Cs guarantees act
- The “Whats the best that could happen” spinning wheel activation (“Promotion”) will be run during specified times at the Waterbourne festival from 3pm on 5 March 2021 to 8pm on 21 March 2021 (“Promotional Period”) by Tip Top Ice Cream Company Limited (“Tip Top”).
- To enter the Promotion, an entrant must be at the Waterbourne Festival when the Tip Top caravan is open, go to http://join.tiptop.co.nz/waterbourne and complete the entry form. Please show the completion screen to one of the Tip Top brand ambassadors who will then get you to spin both wheels to gain your free ice cream.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18. A parent may enter for a child under the age of 18. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Tip Top, its related companies and any other companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Entries are limited to one per person per day during the Promotional Period, while stocks last.
- On completion of an entry, entrants will receive a free scoop of Tip Top Ice Cream and a topping of the one of the available inclusions as decided by the spinning wheel. This will be served in a cone or a cup upon request.
- Tip Top reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. If a winner does not take an element of the prize, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
- Tip Top may disqualify any entry or individual who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Tip Top, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Tip Top or Promotion.
- Tip Top is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
- Tip Top assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Tip Top, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Tip Top reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
- Entrants agree to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Tip Top shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion.