Come and visit the world famous Tip Top ice cream factory, located in Auckland, New Zealand!
- Our tour guides will show you how Tip Top ice cream is made
- Watch our ice cream being made in our factory from enclosed viewing galleries
- Taste our delicious ice cream as you watch a video about the Tip Top ice cream company
- Children, accompanied by an adult, can enjoy the outdoor playground for up to 45 minutes after the tour finishes
Times and dates
- Tours run Tuesday to Thursday. Friday tours run over the Summer months.
- Each tour is 1 hour
- Tours start at 9.30am, 10.30am, 11.30am, and 1.30pm Tuesday to Thursday. Friday tours start at 9.30am and are subject to when the factory production finishes for the week.
- No tours on Mondays, weekends or public holidays
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability (we will be in touch within 3 working days of your request)
What you need to know
- The cost is $8 per person (including supervisors)
- Babies under 6 months are free, but must be included in tour numbers
- Prices valid until 31 December 2021
- When you arrive at Tip Top, your entire group must enter the factory together