Come and visit the world famous Tip Top ice cream factory, located in Auckland, New Zealand!
- Our tour guides will show you how Tip Top ice cream is made
- Watch our ice cream being made in our factory from enclosed viewing galleries
- Taste our delicious ice cream as you watch a video about the Tip Top ice cream company
- Children, accompanied by an adult, can enjoy the outdoor playground for up to 45 minutes after the tour finishes
Times and dates
- Tours run Tuesday to Thursday. Friday tours run over the Summer months.
- Each tour is 1 hour
- Tours start at 9.30am, 10.30am, 11.30am, and 1.30pm Tuesday to Thursday. Friday tours start at 9.30am and are subject to when the factory production finishes for the week.
- No tours on Mondays, weekends or public holidays
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability (we will be in touch within 3 working days of your request)
What you need to know
- The cost is $8 per person (including supervisors)
- Babies under 6 months are free, but must be included in tour numbers
- Prices valid until 31 December 2021
- When you arrive at Tip Top, your entire group must enter the factory together
Important Tour Information
Please read the Tour Terms and Conditions in detail before your tour.
New Covid-19 contact tracing requirement: All group leaders must scan the NZ COVID Tracer QR code at the gatehouse. The group will not be admitted to site otherwise.