1. These terms and conditions are for the Tip Top Summer Promotion starting 29th November 2021 (“Promotion”). Information on how to enter and prizes form part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Tip Top Ice Cream Company Limited.
3. The Promotion commences at 12am on Monday 29th November 2021 and will close at 23:59 on Sunday 20th February 2022 (“Promotional Period”). All entrants into the Promotion must be 18+ years of age and residents of New Zealand. If a prize winner is under 18, the prize will be issued to the prize winner’s parent or guardian.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related companies and any other companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. Participants can enter the Promotion once each week during the Promotional Period. Each entry will put a participant in the draw to win the major prize of the Promotion.
6. The total value of the prize pool is $153,680.95
7. To participate in the Promotion, participants must purchase a Tip Top or Kāpiti ice cream (“Promotional Products”) during the Promotional Period, take a selfie with it and send the selfie to the Promoter. Participants may send Tip Top their selfies via our chat bot on Messenger, which will be available by direct message to our Facebook or Instagram page, or by visiting tiptop.co.nz/summer. Only entries that show Promotional Products will be counted.
8. Participants may enter the Promotion once each week during the Promotional Period (with a week running from 12:00am Monday to 11:59pm Sunday during the Promotional Period). Any additional entries made by a participant during a week will not be counted. For entry in a new week, each entry must use a new selfie featuring Promotional Products.
9. Weekly prize draw entries are cumulative across 2 consecutive weeks, up to a maximum of two entries per week. If a participant does not win in a week they have entered and enters again the next consecutive week, (for example week 1 and then week 2) the participant will gain 2 entries for the second week.
10. Each weekly entry will be added to the major prize draw, up to a maximum of 23 entries (if the participant has entered in all 12 weeks consecutively).
11. By submitting an entry (selfie) to this Promotion, the participant agrees to give the Promoter usage rights over the submitted image in perpetuity and acknowledges that the image may be used across all of the Promoter’s social media platforms.
12. Weekly prizes: Winners of weekly prizes will be chosen weekly and contacted by the Promoter’s fulfillment agent. All winners will receive the prize pertaining to the week that they entered. The weekly prizes will be shown on the promotion landing page (tiptop.co.nz/summer). The prize will either be couriered to the winner or they can collect their prize from a partnered retailer. Prizes will be fulfilled at the end of each month during the promotional period. The following retailers have partnered with Tip Top for the Promotion: Torpedo7 Limited, Kubb Brothers Limited, Noel Leeming Limited, Road and Sea Limited, The Sports Authority Limited, Riviera Hardware Holdings Limited, Coastlines Limited.
13. Major prize: All participants who enter the Promotion will go in the draw to win the major prize of a jet ski (“Major Prize”). The JetSki is a Yamaha FX Cruiser HO. Prize will include two life jackets, a wetsuit and a trailer (incl. on road costs and trailer registration). The value of this prize is $30,633. The Major Prize will be drawn on Monday 21st February 2022. The JetSki comes with a 1+2 year factory warranty - 1 year warranty which gets extended to 3 years provided servicing requirements are met (servicing costs not included). 1 year registration is included and a 3 year warrant of fitness. The Major Prize winner is responsible for insurance and any additional costs associated with the Major Prize.
14. The winner of the Major Prize will also receive 4 Tip Top Bottomless Cones. The winner will be sent an activation link to activate their cones at redemption.tiptop.co.nz. The winner may select 3 people to gift the 3 additional Bottomless Cone to (each a “recipient”). The winner will provide the Promoter with the email addresses of the recipients. Each recipient will receive an activation link for their cone.
15. Each Tip Top Bottomless Cone entitles each recipient to redeem 365 scoops of Tip Top Ice Cream from the date the cone is activated until 365 days from the activation date (“Redemption Period”) at participating Tip Top dairies across New Zealand (as listed on tiptop.co.nz) (“Participating Stores”). Each recipient will receive an activation link for their cone. Ones activated; the Bottomless Cone is not transferable to anyone other than the recipient.
16. If a recipient's physical address is further than 15km from the nearest Participating Store the Promoter will send that recipient a $30 voucher each month for 11 months and a $35 voucher for the 12th month. The recipient will be able to use the vouchers during the Redemption Period to redeem Tip Top ice cream from supermarkets throughout New Zealand.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
18. Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
19. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including meals, taxes, transport, insurance and any other ancillary costs of any nature.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to the Promoter, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prizes.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter’s opinion, includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
22. The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
23. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
24. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
25. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including natural disaster, pandemic, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
26. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
27. The winner of any prize agrees to cooperate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
28. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
29. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter needs to collect personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Promotion – without this personal information the Promoter may not be able to provide you with entry into the Promotion. Unless otherwise authorized by you, your personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion, for future promotions or for a loyalty program of the promoter and may be shared with partners of the Promoter for these purposes. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.