Come and see how Tip Top makes The Best Ice Cream in the World. You will see how we mix fresh New Zealand milk and cream to make our award winning ice cream. Then you get to taste it for yourself!
To request a tour booking please fill in the form and one of our Tip Top Tour Guides will get back to you within three working days.
ABOUT THE TOUR
WHAT YOU WILL SEE
- Our Tour Guides will show you how we make our famously creamy ice cream
- Watch ice cream production from enclosed viewing galleries
- Sample our ice-cream as you watch a short DVD all about Tip Top
- Enjoy our outside kid’s playground, available to all tour participants for up to 45 minutes after the tour has finished (children must be accompanied by an adult while on the playground)
WHEN CAN YOU GO?
- Tours run between Monday to Friday
- Each tour is 1 hour
- Start times are 9.30am, 10.30am, 11.30am or 1.30 pm
- Sorry, no tours on weekends, public holidays or during July school holidays
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- The cost is $7.00 per person (including all supervisors).
- Pricing valid from 1 Jan 2017 through to 31 Dec 2017
- Babies under 6 months are free but will be counted in the tour booking numbers.